ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:36:25 EST
Given the abuse that the Dodge dealership has taken over the situation
it would be nice if a few people who actually appreciate what the company
has done for Maine hockey send a letter of support to them.  No one likes
to contribute and then be booed and criticized for doing a good deed.
Perhaps the negativity can be balanced by such a show of support.

I must say that I find some of the attitudes expressed regarding this
situation appalling.  Time is short for me today and Wayne has expressed
most of my sentiments so I'll just second those emotions and then shut up.
Which for me is a first.  :-)

Dave