ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:15:08 EST
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
I got the following email from Tamera Dewar, who has done travel for the
Michigan State Spartans fans for many years.  She is kind enough to let us
know about any deals she can get for NCAA travel:

*****
Hello!

I do not know if Jack is thinking of going to Los Angeles for the finals, but
I thought I would let you or any one else know that I have a discount rate
available from anywhere on Northwest to LA.  It is 10% off if purchased 60+
days prior (which is Jan 30).

Right now the rate would be $291.10 (including our fee) but this must be done
by Jan 29, 1999.  Also subject to availability.  Let me know what else you
would like.

Tamara
******
Her email address is:

I know she would be happy to accomodate anyone who contacts her!

Cathy Hart
Proud Volunteer for the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!
http://www.ume.maine.edu/~MEHockey/Homepage.html