ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:37:05 -0500
8bit
From:
Kelly Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
>We often forget when we see how well Maine is doing how many injuries
>we've had to deal with.  According to WZON, at least three starters
>will miss the Merrimack games (Brendan Walsh, Peter Metcalf and Eric
>Turgeon).

yeah, Eric took a hard hit with a stick or something yesterday at
practice, and reinjured the ankle....lets hope he can get back
quick.....Peter hoped to be back by this weekend, but maybe he will be
ready for Providence.....Brendan is practicing really well, and
hopefully he will be back soon too....

Kelly