ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:34:37 -0500
8bit
From:
William Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Yes I was in Hartford (the worst press boxes I have ever been in) and
witnessed the collapse, but one thing to remember is what helps Maine's
defense tick is the help it receives from its forwards. Against
Colgate, there wasn't any. Maine's defense has improved dramatically
from last year and a lot of that has to do with the addition of Metcalf
and Janik but a good deal of it has to do with the fact that a lot of
the guys are buying into the system.