ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:22:40 -0700
From:
Joseph Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
A "kick shot" is when a player combines the use of the leg and foot in kicking the blade of the stick to shoot the puck.  For this infraction, a 10 minute misconduct penalty is assessed.

---
Contrary to the address in the from box listed above, the only
guaranteed way to get e-mail to me is to send it to
[log in to unmask]  Please use this address any time you are
trying to get in touch with me.