ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Joseph Kennedy (by way of Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 17:05:06 -0400
Those of you who have been in contact with me in the arena on game nights
know that I have a hockey rules trivia question every game.  It was
received so well last season, that I would like to share some with the
newsgroup.

The goal is to try to answer the following without consultation to the rule
book.

Question for blue/white game:

What is a "kick shot" and what penalty is assessed if a player attempts one?

Answer will follow the game...that is unless someone answers correctly
before then.

---
Contrary to the address in the from box listed above, the only
guaranteed way to get e-mail to me is to send it to
[log in to unmask]  Please use this address any time you are
trying to get in touch with me.

Create your free personalized e-mail address at http://www.n2mail.com