ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:28:21 EDT
BobT wrote, in part ..
>        <The excellent Maine Hockey web site has yet to pick up on
>either change, so you might want to hold off buying those
>non-refundable/no-change airline tickets for a while. :-) >
>
>OUCH! I was smiling about the compliment then I got to the rest of your
>comment. Sorry for the delay! I do have the changes on the location ...

I didn't mean anything but to compliment the web site!  I may never have
anything good to say about some of the athletic department, but I hope
this post makes it clear that I have nothing but praise and high regard
for Bob Thomas and the Harts and other Friends of Maine Hockey
*volunteers*, as well as Deron Treadwell and others that provide this
forum.    Bravo!

Here's an unofficial but easy to remember URL for the official web site:

         http://Maine.edu/MaineHockey

(capitalization doesn't matter).

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L and Hockey3