ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:41:16 EDT
   (I recently reported news from Richard Hungerford and USCHO: the
   ECAC-HE games in NYC on December 22 (including a Maine/Colgate game)
   is being moved to the Hartford Civic Center..wts)

Today I report that it appears that not only the location has changed,
but the date appears to have changed from December 22 to December 21.

Both the ECAC and some people at UNH are reporting the date change.

Fwiw, USCHO is still reporting December 22 games.  HockeyEast is no help
at all, as their web site still thinks this is the 1997-98 season.

The excellent Maine Hockey web site has yet to pick up on either change,
so you might want to hold off buying those non-refundable/no-change
airline tickets for a while. :-)

Don't they want anyone to attend?  It would be better to hold the games
at UNH or Maine, if they'd like to recoup costs!

See you all at the Alfond Saturday afternoon (4:30 start time according
to the hockey office) for free eats and a fun look at our new team!

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith          Systems Group -- UNET Technology Services
[log in to unmask]           University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3