MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nathalie Demers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:32:04 GMT
     Good afternoon,

     A freshman English teacher has asked me to borrow 4-5 copies of :

      "Of Mice and Men" on Audiotape.  Our library doesn't currently have
audiobooks so I'd appreciate your help.  We need them by next week and will
need  to keep them them for a couple of weeks.

       Also, if anyone knows of an audiotape for "Thread That Runs so true",
we also need 3 copies of that as well.  I have checked several online union
catalogs and vendors catalogs but have yet to find evidence that there
actually IS a sound recording of this book.

      Thanks in advance for your help.

    Nathalie Demers
    Hyde School Librarian
    616 High Street