From:
Anne Baseler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Baseler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:09:06 -0500
Actually, the word at the game was that both teams left the ice late after
warmups.  And, strangely enough, the teams skated 4x4 for the first 2
minutes of the game.  Both of these items may have something to do with the
fact that the referee was Dan Murphy, one of the more "erratic" officials in
the ECAC.

Anne