ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:35:53 -0700
that would be AWESOME... and we just gotta get Minnesota on the schedule more often  (the folding chair WAS Minnesota, right?... or was it Wisc?)

This brings up another topic... "things I would like to see Tim do from the bench"
Throwing bobby knight's chair at Scott Hansen after the second "shooting after the whistle 12 minute penalty"
tackling a kid on a break away, like Woody Hayes...
punching a player like Woody Hayes, ... or Merrimack's coach that Punched Shepheard... I hope that Tim would be smart enough to do it after removing the facemask... Yopyk (I think was his name) threw the haymaker right into the face mask)   (I would not really like to see Tim do that...)

Does anyone know where Shawn's clipboard is?