ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 21:47:01 -0700
I don't wanna be a wet blanket, but I am beginning to
wonder how one can tell when a scoring threat is
actually "Coming"

Bellamy was the go to guy for his team in juniors.
Soares, ditto.
Johnson, Hopson, Ryan, Hamilton... basically every
single guy who ever put on a Maine jersey and did not
put on Goalie pads was a league MVP, scoring champ and
going to be  a 20 goal scorer.

Marshall, Clark Laise, ... I bet even Ben Murphy was
gonna light the lamp with the best of them.

That was a nice article and I am glad to see that Guy
remembers Cal Ingraham... heh heh heh.

--- Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> TheUniversity of Maine men¢s hockey team has
> continued to address itsscoring needs by receiving a
> verbal commitment from forward CarlosAmestoy
> beginning in the fall of 2010.
>
> Link:

http://bangornews.com/news/t/sports.aspx?a=163678&utm_source=morning_update&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20080430&utm_campaign=morning_update

Be a better friend, newshound, and