ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:28:23 -0800
Excellent point, mosey, about the two penalties at key times late
during the last two games for Michel.  Signs of frustration perhaps?
Regardless, that is unacceptable and I hope it is addressed.

I guess all in all we have to be satisfied with the split on the road,
but we were in position to really help ourselves tonight and that
didn't happen.

A week off for the Bears now then a trip to Providence.

-Deron