ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:56:34 -0300
If the NC$$ were to adopt the current NHL rule, none of what you just
mentioned would matter...........Take for example a goal scored by Vancouver
in their playoff series with Calgary last night:  A Vancouver player was
standing almost completely in the crease, and a shot from the point hit him
in the chest before going in.  As long as that player was not interfering
with the goaltender (with neither Hamilton or Damon were doing), then there
is no issue with the goal.

Brent