ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:24:58 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacob Metzler" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: New friggin subject line

> The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> >I can only see a couple guys in HE beating Todd in a foot race if he is
TRYING

> I understand some frustration, but to call out Todd Jackson when you have
no idea what the reason might be for ONE puck he didn't get to, doesn't seem
fair.  Who knows maybe he was battling an injury that we just don't know
about.

> As hard as he works all over the ice I think he's one of the last people
that should be accused of not trying.

Or was Jackson at the end of a long shift and the UML kid just ame onto the
ice?   Was the puck dumped in so Maine could make a change?  Without knowing
a lot more about the play, it is silly to knock Todd.

Bob Svec

GO BLACK bEARS!!!