ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:31:08 EDT
Wow the Idaho Steeheads will be Maine West. How about Shermerhorn, Ingraham,
and Wansbourough on the same line. I was up in Montreal for the Northeast
Shriners convention, and attended the Montreal Canadians training camp. Nice
to see Eric Weinrich and Ben Guite. We spoke to Ben he was staying at the
same hotel. He is doing well, although he had been just sent to the minors.
Dan Murphy