ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:55:42 -0500
Bravo to Mathy Matturro for such a wonderful post.  I couldn't have
expressed it any better.

>NCAA rules do not include any policies requiring schools to take
>action against student-athletes charged with a crime.

Therein lies a big problem, in my opinion.  Sad to say, but perhaps the
NC$$ should think about instituting some sort of policy (but to think that
might happen, I'd have to move from Massachusetts to Fantasy land).

>And Mr. Ambrose's whole response to this situation is clearly one made by
>a fan >that never likes to point the finger at himself or his team.....why
>dont we >just let the boys do the talking on the ice this Sunday...i am
>sure umaine
>can find a punishment that will suffice.......

Right on, drop the puck and LET'S PLAY HOCKEY

By the way, thanks Deron, for posting Mr. Ambrose's comments to the list.
Makes me look forward even more to the Hockey-L dinner in Anaheim!!

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!