From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:07:25 -0600
Also, the NY Times and the WSJ have very little hockey content.
I take editorials with a grain of salt also, they add entertainment value
but
as far as educating people they are just one person's perspective and may or
maynot have
any educational value.

Eric J. Burton
(701)-610-9466
The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time with the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants.