From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:01:52 -0500
I'm curious about the assumption of a rabid Wisconsin fan base.  Does it still
exist?  Not to take a shot at Wisconsin, but they haven't been to a Frozen Four
in a while, so we don't know what attendance would be like if Bucky were there.
  Wisconsin fans regularly attend the WCHA Final Five, but haven't outnumbered
the North Dakota fans.  Badger fan attendance at the 2000 West Regional at
Mariucci was good but not extraordinary.  Did they show up in huge numbers in
Grand Rapids this year?

-- Erik