From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:45:44 -0500
Hmmmm, I haven't seen my tickets yet.  I certainly hope they aren't
lost.  They may be crummy seats but I want them.  I won't worry quite
yet. But then again, Maryland is farther away than Massachusetts.  Maybe
I should be concerned.

I happened to be looking at the NCAA web site today (looking for dates
and times) when I saw an article about the application process fro next
year's tickets.  I haven't seen anything posted about it so I thought I
would bring it to everyone's attention.  In says that applications are
going out to folks that have bought tickets in the past.  And then there
will be a second lottery for the general public.  Check it out:
 http://www.ncaaicehockey.com/news/hko/hkn/2001/02/27/983315677697.html

Does this mean I will be getting an application soon?  I wonder if I
should apply even if I don't think I will be able to make it next year
but am sure there will be someone on this list who is dying to go but
won't have the chance.

Again, I apologize for any typos or grammatical errors.
Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!