From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:49:55 -0500
Hi -

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Andrew Rapoff wrote:
> The USA Hockey rules book is quite clear on this situation:  no goal
> if deflected off an official.  As for the NCAA, I don't know.

  OK, what happens if the puck caroms in off the post (or off the side
boards) - without otherwise striking a player from either team - immed-
iately after having struck an official - goal or no goal ??  Is the key
that a player must touch the puck in-between rebounding off an official
and a goal being scored ??

  Just curious - Jim
  Go Blue !!  Tame those Tigers !!