From:
jeffrey bobay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeffrey bobay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 17:18:09 -0500
  Looking ahead to the CCHA playoffs, I'm trying to figure out who BG
might play if they finish second (I'm not saying they will, just hoping
they do.)  Assuming that Alaska Fairbanks will beat Ohio State in the
play-in round, any opinions on who Michigan would choose to play, Notre
Dame or Alaska Fairbanks? They are ranked right next to each other in all
the polls i've seen, and Michigan has not played the Nanooks, but did
lose once to the Irish. Any predictions, Michigan fans?

* Jeff Bobay              *  Listen to Falcon Sports on       *
* 810 Fourth St Apt 8.    *       88.1 FM       WBGU          *
* Bowling Green, OH 43403 * Bowling Green's Sports Authority  *