Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:31:32 -0500
You almost fanned the flames in an unintentional manner.
Even watching the replay clips on the local news at 11PM,
there was nothing conclusive about the would be goal.
I have no clear cut evidence that it was a goal so I can't argue it.

The near flame was the "real Big Red" comment. I was ready to comment that RPI is celebrating 100 years of RPI hockey which makes us the "real Big Red".  However, after researching a bit, I see that Cornell goes back to 1900 so I lose that one too.
I guess the best I can do in the "nyah-nyah" department is to say that Cornell hockey was nothing until they stole our coach
(Ned Harkness) back in 1963.  (It's not much of a flame but it's all I have at the moment. And if my "Big Red" team doesn't win tonight plus get a few breaks from other games, I'll have nothing left to do for the next few weeks until it's time for the NC$$ contest to start up again ;-)