ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Robert M. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:31:22 -0500
It's done,

It's ready

And it's up to date!

....at least until Friday.

Finally, I have up dated all the pages on the official UMaine Hockey web
site. It now includes information of all the player, new and returning. It
contains the latest national standings. There are interesting facts about
our opponents. It has game notes (information about our next opponent) It
has game recaps (the goals, the assists, the penalties and the goaltender
statistics) There is the Officials Page (what is Interference?) It has
individual player statistics, broken down separately for Hockey East games
and all games played this season. It has a list of alums, where they are and
their hockey statistics. It has ticket information and links to web
broadcasters. There are directions to all the rinks in Hockey East. The
Student-Athlete Information page has a virtual tour of the University of
Maine campus. And best of all, it has information on how you can join the
Friends of Maine Hockey!

Come visit at: www.umaine.edu/hockey

Thanks to Keith Bingham, Sports Information Department, for an outstanding
job!

As I up date more, I'll let you all know.

Enjoy!

P.S.:
And thank you all for your patience, support and kind words of
encouragement!