ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 06:48:04 -0500
I agree - it was nice reading about Black Bear alum.

One of my co-workers reports that Peter Metcalf is doing great with the
Providence B's; and expects to see Peter with the big club this year.  Might
even have to break down and buy Bruins tickets for that one.

Does anyone know where Bob Corkum is playing, or is he out of hockey.  Dan
and I thought we heard his name during the Bruins/Capitals game, but I
didn't find his name on the Caps roster.

Looking forward to seeing the boys at Northeastern and BU.  Dan and I will
be pondering a meeting site for pre-BU festivities and will post out
thoughts to the list at a later date.
-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears