From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:33:42 -0500
I am looking for assistance in enhancing my website. I currently have a website describing NCAA hockey broadcasts on the internet located at  http://home.nycap.rr.com/mlewin/.  This site encompasses all NCAA Division 1 teams and lists schedules of all 60 Division 1 teams and the internet addresses of the 48 teams whose games are broadcast across the web.

I wish to expand this site to include Division 3 teams but there are far more teams with a lot less coverage and I'm finding it difficult to find the information I need.

I am looking for any radio stations that broadcast college hockey for the following

Division 1 teams:
Air Force Academy, AIC, Bentley, Canisius, Connecticut, Denver, Fairfield, Holy Cross, Iona, Minnesota State-Mankato, Sacred Heart, West Point, and Wayne State.

All I want is the call letters of radio stations that broadcast games for these teams.
If they broadcast over the web, I will find them.

For Division 3, I need the same information.  So far, I've located broadcasts for Brockport State, Hobart, Middlebury, Oswego State, Plattsburg State, RIT, Saint John's and Wisconsin-Steven's Point.  If you know of any other web broadcasts, please let me know. But I'm mainly interested in obtaining the call letters of any radio stations that broadcast the games.

Please respond via email to  [log in to unmask]
Thank you.