MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nathalie Demers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:00:15 GMT
     Linda,

     You come to our rescue again!  Yes, please, if the video is still
available could you send it out today?  That would be great.  Also, I have
not forgotten your loan to us of the audio book for "Of mice and men".  I
know that the due date was 9/27/00.  May I keep the audio book for another
two weeks (if it's not needed right away on your end?)  The classroom
printed books of this novel just came in so they are a little behind.
Thanks in advance for your help, Nathalie Demers

    Hyde School Library
    616 High Street
    Bath, ME 04530