From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:53:58 -0400
I think this is unfair to all plebes at all the service academies who
decide to leave after a year.  One of the daughters of my neighbor
applied to the USAFA during her freshman year at Mount Holyoke
and was accepted.  After her plebe year at Air Force she decide to
leave and return to Mount Holyoke.  Should I berate her for
"wasting" my tax dollars?

Sean

As this is slightly off topic, I will renew my annual plea for help.  I
am still looking for help with opponent player lists, as well as old
game summaries for Terrier games.  Please contact me for further
information.

On 2 Jun 01, at 10:28, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I thought the purpose of matriculating at Army (at the taxpayer's
> expense) was to produce military officers, not NHL players who leave
> school after one year.  Not something to take pride in IMO.
>
> Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
> North Vancouver, BC (but a dual US/Canada citizen)

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             Boston University Hockey