Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:59:50 -0600
At 09:47 AM 09-15-00 -0400, Ed wrote:
>2500 posts to one listserv.  And to think that my wife thinks I need to get
>a life.  I wonder how many posts this makes me.

I'd bet you're right on the bubble, if not over the 500-post mark and
simply aren't recorded. Considering how many of us have been around for 5-6
(and more!) years, I was surprised there was only 1 person listed with more
than 1000 posts.

Many of the soccer web-boards and listservs I participate on (some of which
have far fewer subscribers than Hockey-L) see a large number of users that
have posted well over 500 messages in only 1-2 years' time...

oh lord, I just realized that I'm discussing Hockey-L stats.

PLEASE oh PLEASE can the season start tomorrow?