ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:00:41 -0500
Is anyone here really thinking about the NCAA tournament!?!?!?!?!?!? Really people, do we deserve to being playing in it?   All said and done, we don't.  Let's see what we can do game by game and go from there.  Maybe if we win a couple of games here, and begin to gel a bit, we can even think about discussing it.  Sorry, but really, it has to be said, and frankly I don't care who reads it, I hope the team and the coaches do.  Maybe that will make them say, "hey, this isn't the MAINE program it should be".......

Forget the Captain stuff too.  Metcalf was a great, Frankly I liked Todd Jackson too, but as I've said for 2 years now, this is a joke...........