ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:07:00 -0500
In an effort to get away from all this doom & gloom stuff and get a few more people participating, I have a question for you all.  Please reply to me and I'll summarize in a couple of days (say, Friday noon 7 Jan 2005).

I'm guessing less than a dozen people will reply with the correct answer. (Prove me wrong!) For anyone that replies to this list with an answer, I'll subtract one from the count of folks that correctly reply privately to me at [log in to unmask]

Question: Identify the (4) retired jerseys of UMaine's Men's Ice Hockey.

Thanks and cheers, wayne