ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cory Voisine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cory Voisine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:50:40 -0500
It is on Cotton Street. It used to be the "Cotton Street Canteena"(sp?) if
anyone is familiar with that place. If anyone knows where Brian Boru's is, it is
behind it. Within walking distance to the Civic Center. I guess the best way to
handle the directions is to tell them to walk down the hill away from the Civic
Center until you hit Cotton Street, walk down Cotton Street and you can't miss
it. Imagine he'll have some type of decor for the Maine hockey game. He's
usually open fairly early on Sundays cause they get a crowd of people that watch
NFL on Sunday(I hear). Is this considered a pregame rally point for the FoMH?