ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Heather Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:12:01 -0400
"Deron Treadwell" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Your e-mail went out to many Maine hockey fans across the nation.  How
>can
>people from outside the Bangor area participate?  Can you give an
>address
>where people can send checks?

>Regards,

>Deron Treadwell
Thank you for your e-mail.

If you would like to purchase a ticket or tickets you can surely mail
your check to:

Orono Student Nurses Assocation
Attention:  Heather Spaulding, President
5724 Dunn Hall
Orono, ME  04469

I will need your name and a phone number to contact you if you win and
would also need to know how many tickets you would like to purchase.
Also if you could include an e-mail address so I can confirm with you
that I have received your check as well as e-mail your ticket numbers
to you.

Thank you for your question and I thank you for your support of Student
Nurses.

Heather Spaulding, President