ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Heather Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 03:22:12 -0400
                                                             Orono Student Nurses Association
5724 Dunn Hall
University of Maine
Orono, ME  04469

December 6, 2002

Orono Student Nurses Association (OSNA) is holding a raffle for an
autographed University of Maine white hockey jersey (adult Large).
This raffle is going on now through March 1, 2003.  Drawing will be
held on March 1, 2003.

Tickets are:
$2.00 for 1 ticket
or
$10.00 for 6 tickets.

The money raised will help fund a trip for nursing students who are
members of the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA) to attend the
NSNA annual convention in Phoenix, AZ in April 2003.

NSNA’s mission is to organize, represent and mentor students preparing
for initial licensure as registered nurses.  NSNA promotes development
of the skills that students will need as responsible and accountable
members of the nursing profession.

OSNA looks forward to your help in sending our nursing students to the
national convention.

If you would like to purchase a ticket you can stop by room 130 Dunn
Hall (student nurses learning resource center) on Friday December 13,
2003 from 8:00am - 10:00am.

We will also have the jersey at the Bangor Mall on January 18,19 and
Jan.26,27.

Look for other dates (will be posted on firstclass) and times that we
will be set up in the union next semester.  Our hockey team is doing
wonderful things this year.  Wouldn't you love to have a chance to win
an autograped jersey autographed by this winning team, while at the
same time helping out your fellow students.

Thank you for your support.