ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:58:03 EST
Nonnie wrote, in part..
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>

>> Cap Rader is an UNH Alum and former All-American Goalie.
>> Rob
>>
>And, former head coach at Colgate, I believe ...

That would be Clarkson. Raeder was head coach at Clarkson from 85 to 88
and then an assistant with LA Kings from 88-95.

Did he recently scout for the Boston Bruins?
Most recently, I think he was/is a scout for San Jose.

I thought he was OK doing color with Sean Grande, but last
weekend (I don't know pbp guy) .. yuck.

cheers, wayne