ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:26:55 -0500
Maine can't win no matter what. Colin wasn't eligible, the compliance staff
catches it and Shawn is wrong?. Wasn't it a technicality. I certainly think
so. I guess Shawn should have said it was a clear violation of NCAA law.
Either way the kid hasn't played so the end result is the same.  I
especially like the last paragraph saying that I(Adam Wodon) hold Shawn at
an "Unfairly" high level, which to me means He has it in for Shawn. If it
is an unfair level than I don't see how he can be very objective in writing
this crap... I mean article.

 Pretty disappointing game last night. BC deserved the win without a doubt
but I was hoping Maine would put up a good fight. After the 4th goal it
seemed that Maine called it a night. Pretty unusual for a Maine team. I
hope Shawn can right the ship before thursday night. With all the injuries
it will take a 100% effort from the team to get a win over a tough UMass team.