ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff & Tracy Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:03:41 -0500
Thank you Bob. All we want is to be informed.  I believe the duty of a message
board is to report info.  Keeping the personal info out is obviously the right
thing to do, but us out of towners know nothing about what is happening up
there.  I did not get any posts regarding any of the issues brought up in this
thread, (goalie, Loya etc).  And as that is the case I'd be wondering where
Loya was, not the "dirty laundry" of why he wasn't playing.  A violation of
team rules is all I need to know.