ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:42:34 -0500
Fellow Bear Backers,

In the past I have relied on this list to provide me with Maine Hockey News
that I am otherwise not aware of as a result of being outside the area.
Increasingly this year this list has been very quiet when it comes to Maine
Hockey news of substance.

I have learned in the last two days that our goalie of the future(?) Rob
McVicar is leaving as a result of an NC$$ decision and that Cliff Loya has
been suspended for an off ice incident for two games.  I do not know how
valid either situation is as it has not been reported here.  I am also
awaiting my October issue of the Friends newsletter which I hope will shed
some light on the details behind the Colin Shields ruling.

I know others who are watching this list like to knock Maine, but let's not
halt the dissemination of information on all matters.  There are a great
many of us who like to stay informed as we look forward to seeing the team
on the road.  I just want the latest info before seeing my first of many
games this season.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta