ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:45:46 -0500
well, first night with the new computer, bought to listen to
our Black Bears on Internet radio (in part)

So...I can't get through on WZON feed, have to use
the Providence feed (each is Real Player).  Could it
be that lots of Maine fans are picking up the feed
and overtaxing the pipeline from WZON ???  I got
some strange error message trying to catch the feed.

Listening in, though...

Can we find something other than a hot goalie every night ?
These opposing netminders are working themselves into
a lather every time, it seems, against our Bears.

Coach did the right thing pulling Yeats tonight.  Listening
to the (very good) Providence broadcast crew, Mike was
skillfully turning away some tough shots in the second frame.
IMHO, he may be the better Maine goalie right now.

Maine outshoots their opponent again, with not a W to show
for it.  Seems like my old B's.

On to Northeastern tomorrow.  See you at the Stockyard.
Dan Doucette

U Maine Hockey wins it all in odd-numbered years !!