ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nonni Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:19:12 -0400
[log in to unmask],.Internet writes:
> isn't the first thing they teach you in
>Journalism school is to get the fact straight before going to press?
Lindsay ...
        I was fortunate enough to take my "J" classes from the master of them
all, Brooks Hamilton at UMaine.  Yes, he taught me that -- some
reporters nowadays seem too lazy to do the homework or are so full of
who they think they are that they think they can "wing it" and get away
with it!  Too bad -- caused us a lot of confusion-based problems!
Nonni

May also be reached at ... [log in to unmask]