ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tara Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:38:52 CST
Hello All!  I just had an idea.  As many of you have probably heard, Steve
has been getting scratched a lot lately.  I was thinking that we should do
something to show him that we are behind him and that we have faith in his
talent.  So--if you feel that Steve is a great player, just email
[log in to unmask] with the subject text STEVIE K CAN and in the message
text I BELIEVE IN STEVE or something else and what I will do is compile all
the information and put it in a binder and send him each message I recieve.
That way if he ever feels like it is getting to him, he can just read your
messages.

Please note that I will not forward anything asking him to be the father of
your children or some other personal questions...this is just to show him
that his fans are behind him.  Also, if you think this is a silly idea then
please understand that some people think it's a good one!

Thanks!
Tara