ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:21:44 -0500
>LONG BEACH ICE DOGS-Traded RW Scott Hollis and LW Shawn
>Wansborough to the Las Vegas Thunder for D Keith McCambridge.

and

>TALLAHASSEE TIGER SHARKS-Moved F Reg Cardinal to the 14-day
>injured reserve.

One final note:  Saw Garth Snow play last night when the Vancouver Canucks
came to town to play the Bruins.   The game ended in a 1-1 tie.  Snow made
26 saves, and made a couple of nice saves at the very end of the OT, but
otherwise it was a yawner.  Kariya comes to town on January 2-- I can
hardly wait!!

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!