Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:25:40 -0600
While there is *some* truth to this warning (it affects only a small number
of business customers and even then, only those with improperly configured
PBX systems), this "warning" has been floating around the net since 1995
and should basicaly be ignored.

Common sense, folks. If someone says "spread this to everyone you know"
then in just about every circumstance you can ignore this. If you really
feel you must spread the gospel to save the world, always attempt to verify
this at the Urban Legends archive at http://www.urbanlegends.com/