ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kevin Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 15:03:06 -0500
From the recent posts concerning the Maine Defense (or should I say lack
there of at times), I have to think the team depended on the leadership
of Jeff Libby and Jason Mansoff more than they realized (not to mention
the key losses of Dan Shermerhorn amd Trevor Roenick just as a presence
on the ice).  I'm not saying that the current Maine defenseman are not
working hard out there, but I think that they just need more
experience.
They certainly are playing hard, otherwise I'm sure Coach Walsh wouldn't
have them out there.  It certainly is clear that they are a young bunch,
with the exception of Brian White.  But, is youth and inexperience the
only factor here???

I am just looking for some answers to explain the tremendous
iconsistency pattern that has developed this year for the 97-98 Bears.

I'd really like to hear some thoughts on the matter...

Inquiring minds need to know!

As always,
Kevin

  Kevin C. Tompkins                  Boston Technology, Inc.
  phone/vmx = 1-800-866-2678(x8740)  [log in to unmask]
  "Ya do....  what ya gotta do...  so... JUST DO IT!!!!!"