ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:22:10 -0500
Thanks for the input on party spots Lindsay.
I did some research last friday night in Buffalo (Watching the Bruins
blow another one)
The Pearl Street Pub is nicely located for future info
and Everyone has to check out the original home of the Buffalo wings.
HSBC is a gorgous New arena that doesn't have a bad seat ( and there
were many that I checked out with a snow storm and poor Sabres fans
turnout. )
  Living in WNY,  what is the best place to hang out in Amherst for the
last regular season road trip Feb 21 & 22.?  My parents moved, so I
don't get to Orono anymore