ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:36:16 -0500
I think if your going to live with the rotation then you have to go with
Matt. It would send the wrong message to him if he was skipped this early in
the year. Now, later on if one or the other goalie emerges (like Matt did
last year) as the predominate Number 1 then fine go with the one goalie.
However this early and using the rotation, you gotta give him a shot at
working out of the funk.