ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Heather Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 08:32:41 -0400
Just a bit of information that I bet most people don't know.  If you
are a commuter student at the university and are full time you can
purchase what is called a spouse/partner dependent activity card.  This
card cost $40 per family member and it allows for your family members
to attend all athletic events with you or they can go by themselves.
I purchased the card for my husband and two boys.  They can go to all
the UM home hockey games with me.  We figured this out and if everyone
was to go to all the home games this year it would cost us $810.00.
With the commuter pass everyone can go and we can sit together for
$120.00.  This pass is not only for hockey, it can be used for football
and basketball as well.

So I will be there at every game with at least one member of my family
(my 6 year old dreams of being a black bear one day....what hockey kid
doesn't)