ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 08:50:15 -0400
Wayne
 I don't believe Shawn has to cut any goalies. I believe Mcvicar isn't
eligible until next January. He played Major Jr so he has to sit out a year
plus some games. I am not sure how many games he has to sit. Same for Prestin
Ryan he too played Major Jr. I thought Prestin stood out, he looked really
aggressive. I was suprized that I had not heard of him. Looks like Shawn has
a good start on next years recruiting class.:-). I talked to several people
who said Richardsonn was going to add alot to the team come 2nd semester. Now
I can see why. Fast and not afraid to mix it up in the corners. An example
for the young guys. I believe he can play his first games in Florida
Tournament . One other Player who stood out was Brendan Donovan, he was all
over the place. Maybe it was just his first name, The Brendan Legacy lives
on.:-)