ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:52:33 -0400
Their was an article in yesterdays Buffalo News about Barrett. He went to
Buffalos training camp without a contract.
Has participated in practices and 2 Ex. games but still cannot come to terms
with Sabres. The Buffalo Coach likes Barrett, he says he skates better than most
NHLers but Money seems to be the holdup. Barrett wants league rookie max., which
is around 1 million a year.  If he is signed the article states he would be
assigned to AHL.  Major jr. will probably be the route to free agency. I sure
wish he would sign so I would have a chance to see him play this winter. Good
luck to Barrett, I sure will miss his play in Alfond this season.
 Is the Blue White game this Friday and have seasons ticket packages arrrived .?