ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:34:37 -0400
Yes Gionta is a semior to be,   I live in his hometown in W. New York.
Still haven't heard any news about B. Heiston around here.
  I think that with Marty, Dan and Niko plus some scoring from freshman
like Colin and one other, we should do alright, because the D is solid
and We have one of the two best goalies in the league.. (maybe too much
credit given in the Duirham NH area).  I see second place at worst.
Bob